Saturday 3 December 2011

SPIKE


Hi Paul

I just thought i would let you know how Spike was coming along.

He has settled in really well and Orchid seems to have taken to him, they have become very protective of each other in that when out walking if another dog barks at one of them they both start barking back, Orchid does tend to stop when she is told to but Spike just carries on.  He is such a softy and the total opposite to Orchid, he loves everyone and we have noticed that Orchid is becoming a little more sociable and confident now, it seems their little habits are rubbing off on each other, some bad but mostly good.

 My sister does keep threatening to kidnap Spike, I think now I would be lost without him as he is definatley my dog. His appearance is really changing now and you can hardly see some of his scars.  We love him to bits and he is spoilt rotten just as Orchid is Thanks for all your help and advice, I only wish I could take in more as they are such a pleasure to have around.
Regards, Helen